Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > running C# code in c++

running C# code in c++

nav

Hi,
I came across a sample of BHO written in c#. I believe IE is an
unmanaged exe ,then how come the managed code (BHO) is executed in
unmanaged process(IE),as that BHO are in- proc com servers.
Regards,
Nava.

Victor Bazarov

nav wrote:
> I came across a sample of BHO written in c#. I believe IE is an
> unmanaged exe ,then how come the managed code (BHO) is executed in
> unmanaged process(IE),as that BHO are in- proc com servers.

I don't see any relevance to C++ here. Perhaps you need to post
to an IE programming newsgroup or to a C# newsgroup or maybe to
a .NET programming newsgroup...

Running,Running! audit2 Firefox 1 02-01-2008 09:27 PM
Running into MTU issues with VPN running on Cisco 7206VXR amit1017 Cisco 1 10-18-2007 01:03 PM
modify a long-running python script while it is running? Benjamin Rutt Python 2 12-20-2005 01:42 PM
Running code when viewing aspx code =?Utf-8?B?TWF0dGhpYXMgSC4=?= ASP .Net 2 02-11-2005 02:31 PM
I'm trying to network a deasktop running 98SE and a laptop running XP. Marc Computer Support 8 11-19-2003 03:01 AM

Advertisments