Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Clear.net inbox size

Clear.net inbox size

agent_mcgee

Can anyone please tell me the inbox size for Clear.net? For example I
know Xtra these days has unlimited storage. But I'm new to clear and
not sure what they offer.

Ralph Fox

On Thu, 7 Feb 2008 03:26:08 -0800 (PST), in message <(E-Mail Removed)>,
agent_mcgee wrote:

> Can anyone please tell me the inbox size for Clear.net? For example I
> know Xtra these days has unlimited storage. But I'm new to clear and
> not sure what they offer.

This information is on Clear's website, and is dead easy to find there.

1. Go to http://www.clear.net.nz/
2. Under "Mail Services", click on the top link "Mail"
3. Scroll down to where it says

Each clear.net mailbox has [******] for the storing of your email.
clear.net also offers you the ability to increase your mailbox
size so it is capable of storing more email.

> Newsgroups: nz.comp, nz.tech, nz.general

Cross-posting from Google Groups can make it a little harder to get replies.

When you crosspost from Google Groups, Google Groups inserts spaces
in the newsgroups line which is contrary to current standards. Some
news servers may not accept your message or may not accept replies.

--
Cheers,
Ralph

In article <93dcc2bf-03f6-4dea-b086-
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)>, (E-Mail Removed) says...
> Can anyone please tell me the inbox size for Clear.net? For example I
> know Xtra these days has unlimited storage. But I'm new to clear and
> not sure what they offer.

I'm sorry, this is not the clear.net helpdesk.

I'm assuming that you're a (potential) customer of theirs?

Why not ring them up?

If it sounds simple, that's because it is.

D.

agent_mcgee

On 8 Feb, 23:17, d <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> In article <93dcc2bf-03f6-4dea-b086-
> (E-Mail Removed)>, (E-Mail Removed) says...
>
> > Can anyone please tell me the inbox size for Clear.net? *For example I
> > know Xtra these days has unlimited storage. *But I'm new to clear and
> > not sure what they offer.

> I'm sorry, this is not the clear.net helpdesk.
>
> I'm assuming that you're a (potential) customer of theirs?
>
> Why not ring them up?
>
> If it sounds simple, that's because it is.
>
> D.

Dickhead!

EMB

d wrote:
> In article <93dcc2bf-03f6-4dea-b086-
> (E-Mail Removed)>, (E-Mail Removed) says...
>> Can anyone please tell me the inbox size for Clear.net? For example I
>> know Xtra these days has unlimited storage. But I'm new to clear and
>> not sure what they offer.
>>

> I'm sorry, this is not the clear.net helpdesk.
>
> I'm assuming that you're a (potential) customer of theirs?

The OP is already a Telstraclear customer based on their IP address. I
venture to suggest they are also a troll.

Tony

> The OP is already a Telstraclear customer based on their IP address. I
> venture to suggest they are also a troll.

Looks just like someone asking a question to me, which is sort of the
whole point of the usenet service.

Robert Singers

Between saving the world and having a spot of tea Tony said

>> The OP is already a Telstraclear customer based on their IP address. I
>> venture to suggest they are also a troll.

> Looks just like someone asking a question to me, which is sort of the
> whole point of the usenet service.

Service! Cool would you like my Paypal details so you can pay me?

--
rob singers
pull finger to reply

Tony

> Service! Cool would you like my Paypal details so you can pay me?

Sure, if you insist! I'm sure I can find lots of cool things to buy on
ebay ! Wow, what a bl.. helpful person you are, a real credit to
usenet being soooo helpful and all.

In article <58b02a2c-5c6b-4454-85c8-79b93055d932
@e4g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>, (E-Mail Removed) says...
> On 8 Feb, 23:17, d <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > In article <93dcc2bf-03f6-4dea-b086-
> > (E-Mail Removed)>, (E-Mail Removed) says...
> >
> > > Can anyone please tell me the inbox size for Clear.net? *For example I
> > > know Xtra these days has unlimited storage. *But I'm new to clear and
> > > not sure what they offer.

> > I'm sorry, this is not the clear.net helpdesk.
> >
> > I'm assuming that you're a (potential) customer of theirs?
> >
> > Why not ring them up?
> >
> > If it sounds simple, that's because it is.
> >
> > D.

> Dickhead!

Such amazing language skills to follow up on his research skills.

D.

impossible

"agent_mcgee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can anyone please tell me the inbox size for Clear.net? For example I
> know Xtra these days has unlimited storage. But I'm new to clear and
> not sure what they offer.

100 Mb.

Max. File size of each file stored under Outlook Inbox Percy Computer Support 3 07-14-2011 01:43 PM
HUGE inbox size Captain Crunch Firefox 1 01-24-2005 07:15 PM
netscape / mozilla inbox size Disco Stu NZ Computing 5 06-02-2004 09:08 PM

Advertisments