Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > desk top

desk top

ricky88

recently i have lost my desktop tab in properties ,i have managed to get the
tab back but now it wont let me choose a picture .it will not let me scroll
through the different options of pics and it will not let me browse to pick
one of my own pictures ,nothing is highlighted for me to click.it will
however let me change the colour & customize my desktop but that is it i can
not put a picture on there ,any suggestions ??? thx you.just a note but i
cannot use system restore ,it will only let me go back to the first of feb
2008 and the problem oocured long before that .again thx for any help u have
to offer.

Tony Sperling

My best guess would be that you installed something that is interfering. If
you have a feeling what that might be - uninstall it, and reboot!

If you have no idea, uninstall the graphics drivers and reboot into VGA and
re-install the proper 64bit driver for your OS/GPU!

And - do call back and tell us what transpires!

Tony. . .

"ricky88" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> recently i have lost my desktop tab in properties ,i have managed to get
> the
> tab back but now it wont let me choose a picture .it will not let me
> scroll
> through the different options of pics and it will not let me browse to
> pick
> one of my own pictures ,nothing is highlighted for me to click.it will
> however let me change the colour & customize my desktop but that is it i
> can
> not put a picture on there ,any suggestions ??? thx you.just a note but i
> cannot use system restore ,it will only let me go back to the first of feb
> 2008 and the problem oocured long before that .again thx for any help u
> have
> to offer.

Free Web Based Help Desk Software, Help Desk Solution And CustomerSupport Software cw Computer Support 0 12-22-2007 03:38 AM
Desk top shortcut John Smith ASP .Net 2 11-04-2005 09:34 PM
Copying music from desk top to laptop =?Utf-8?B?Q2hlZiBKIERvZ2c=?= Wireless Networking 1 10-26-2005 10:59 PM
wireless networking a desk top and wireless laptop togeather =?Utf-8?B?bWlrY2tvejc0?= Wireless Networking 1 07-15-2005 04:25 PM
Actuate/Java developer--top nyc fixed income trading desk Patrick Burke Java 0 05-19-2004 03:27 PM

Advertisments