Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Region 3 dvd's

Region 3 dvd's

grissom148 grissom148 is offline
Junior Member

I have just received a large videography of matial arts movies that i have been searching for a long time only to realize that they won't play in my canadian dvd player. Since i really want those dvd's because they are in their original mandarin and english language I was wondering if there is software out there that will make my region 3 copy into the format for canada.

PS: I am new to this dvd thingy so please be gentle with me !!!

Thanx.