Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Not picking up Access Points, Delete Reg Entries & Reinstall?

Not picking up Access Points, Delete Reg Entries & Reinstall?

Al Franz

I am not picking up access points with my wireless network card when I know
they exist. The driver states it is installed properly in WinXP SP2, but
when I scan for wireless ports nothing is showing up. This was working at
one time but no longer. What is the correct procedure to uninstall
everything in WinXP and restart with new hardware. Are there registry
entries to delete?

Pavel A.

Sorry for a stupid question...
Is there a small button somewhere on your computer, that switches radio ON?
--PA