Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Media > favourite tv shows

favourite tv shows

neko138

easy.
favourite: stargate Sg-1 (up to and including season , Atlantis.

RObErT_RaTh RObErT_RaTh is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia Mate!

I'm a bit of a softie for good ole jennifer garner so I like Alias but SG1 is also tops. Battlestar aint too far away also but I don't really like Atlantis

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

I dont watch tv, which really makes it pointless for me to have a TV Tuner in my computer

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

TV... Umm, Simpsons, Mythbusters, thats about it. Also pointless for me to have a TV Tuner card meh, VCC card aswell so i can use it for something

RObErT_RaTh RObErT_RaTh is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia Mate!

Ooh ooh I forgot to say the chappelle show! Now thats funny stuff!

neko138

WHAT?! Yeah.....

RObErT_RaTh RObErT_RaTh is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia Mate!

OKAY!!!
"oprahs having my baby.... mwu ha ha ha ha ha ha"

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

Sorry to say ive never even seen it before. I just dont have time for that, since its on monday nights, i work til 7:30, then watch mythbusters til 8:30, then go n do homework or whatever.

RObErT_RaTh RObErT_RaTh is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia Mate!

Tape it dude

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

sounds like another pointless rambling of events after events, like common tv... event after event. even the news is like that... Prime ister howard does this, bob dole jumps off a bridge, some guy rips off a noob... uber pro gamers take control of the world... its just like normal!