Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: SHOOT IN - NOISE makes a whimper...

Re: SHOOT IN - NOISE makes a whimper...

Rita Berkowitz

Stuffed Crust wrote:

> I was going to find a field of campaign signs and submit that.
> Unfortunately, I ended up having a much busier day than normal during
> the primaries here, and apparently the gnomes were far moe efficient
> than usual in taking down the signs.

Here's my submission, though this is a two part series for maximum impact.

This one barks
http://www.marktphoto.com/examples/huntsman.jpg

And this one whimpers from the pain of such **** poor imagery.
http://www.marktphoto.com/examples/web.jpg

Rita

mark.thomas.7@gmail.com

On Feb 7, 4:13 am, "Rita Berkowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Stuffed Crust wrote:
> > I was going to find a field of campaign signs and submit that.
> > Unfortunately, I ended up having a much busier day than normal during
> > the primaries here, and apparently the gnomes were far moe efficient
> > than usual in taking down the signs.

> Here's my submission, though this is a two part series for maximum impact.
>
> This one barkshttp://www.marktphoto.com/examples/huntsman.jpg
>
> And this one whimpers from the pain of such **** poor imagery.http://www.marktphoto.com/examples/web.jpg
>
> Rita

And Rita finally cracks under the pressure and this is the result.

Plonk.

PixelPix

On Feb 7, 6:34*am, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> On Feb 7, 4:13 am, "Rita Berkowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > Stuffed Crust wrote:
> > > I was going to find a field of campaign signs and submit that.
> > > Unfortunately, I ended up having a much busier day than normal during
> > > the primaries here, and apparently the gnomes were far moe efficient
> > > than usual in taking down the signs.

> > Here's my submission, though this is a two part series for maximum impact.

> > This one barkshttp://www.marktphoto.com/examples/huntsman.jpg

> > And this one whimpers from the pain of such **** poor imagery.http://www..marktphoto.com/examples/web.jpg

> > Rita

> And Rita finally cracks under the pressure and this is the result.
>
> Plonk.

Finally? ...Rita has been a star in our "Spot the looney" game for
quite some time now.

Rita Berkowitz

PixelPix wrote:

>>> Here's my submission, though this is a two part series for maximum
>>> impact.

>>> This one barkshttp://www.marktphoto.com/examples/huntsman.jpg

>>> And this one whimpers from the pain of such **** poor
>>> imagery.http://www.marktphoto.com/examples/web.jpg

>>> Rita

>> And Rita finally cracks under the pressure and this is the result.

Just laughing my ass off at yet another wannabe poser and fool.

>> Plonk.

Right! Statistically speaking, the idiot that publicly announces a "PLONK"
doesn't do it and never will because they have such a weak minded
personality that they think they are going to miss something. You might not
directly answer me, but I know you will directly see every one of my posts.

> Finally? ...Rita has been a star in our "Spot the looney" game for
> quite some time now.

Glad to be of service! I love stimulating the idiots.

Rita

PixelPix

On Feb 7, 7:22*am, "Rita Berkowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> >> And Rita finally cracks under the pressure and this is the result.

> Just laughing my ass off at yet another wannabe poser and fool.
>
> >> Plonk.

> Right! *Statistically speaking, the idiot that publicly announces a "PLONK"
> doesn't do it and never will because they have such a weak minded
> personality that they think they are going to miss something. *You might not
> directly answer me, but I know you will directly see every one of my posts..
>
> > Finally? *...Rita has been a star in our "Spot the looney" game for
> > quite some time now. *

> Glad to be of service! *I love stimulating the idiots.
>
> Rita

I am happy that you are stimulated then.

Cryptopix

On Feb 7, 6:34 am, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> On Feb 7, 4:13 am, "Rita Berkowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > Stuffed Crust wrote:
> > > I was going to find a field of campaign signs and submit that.
> > > Unfortunately, I ended up having a much busier day than normal during
> > > the primaries here, and apparently the gnomes were far moe efficient
> > > than usual in taking down the signs.

> > Here's my submission, though this is a two part series for maximum impact.

> > This one barkshttp://www.marktphoto.com/examples/huntsman.jpg

> > And this one whimpers from the pain of such **** poor imagery.http://www.marktphoto.com/examples/web.jpg

> > Rita

> And Rita finally cracks under the pressure and this is the result.
>
> Plonk.

Let's see if it works for me too.
Mark Thomas talks a lot about how good he is and displays these ****
poor images in contradiction.

Does taht rate a plonk for me too?

Cryptopix

On Feb 7, 7:54 am, PixelPix <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> > Just laughing my ass off at yet another wannabe poser and fool.

> > Right! Statistically speaking, the idiot that publicly announces a "PLONK"
> > doesn't do it and never will because they have such a weak minded
> > personality that they think they are going to miss something. You might not
> > directly answer me, but I know you will directly see every one of my posts.

> > > Finally? ...Rita has been a star in our "Spot the looney" game for
> > > quite some time now.

> > Glad to be of service! I love stimulating the idiots.

> > Rita

> I am happy that you are stimulated then.

Only an idiot would not know you are one of them, PP.

Doug Jewell

Rita Berkowitz wrote:
> PixelPix wrote:

>> Finally? ...Rita has been a star in our "Spot the looney" game for
>> quite some time now.

> Glad to be of service! I love stimulating the idiots.

You're a fan of masturbation then?

> Rita

Rita Berkowitz

Cryptopix wrote:

>> Plonk.

> Let's see if it works for me too.
> Mark Thomas talks a lot about how good he is and displays these ****
> poor images in contradiction.

Naw, you're not going to be so lucky. I know one thing, Mark really missed
you. I don't know what type of dog **** you stepped in, but Mark was going
insane without you. I tried to hold the fort while you were gone, but Mark
doesn't like me as much as you. He's pouting because he's finally realizing
his images really do suck.

> Does taht rate a plonk for me too?

We should be so lucky that he would plonk both of us.

BTW> I don't know if you were keeping track of things, but your boy "Helen"
dropped a dime on himself. Bret tried licking his wounds but crawled off in
shame.

Rita

Atheist Chaplain

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

From: ".." <(E-Mail Removed)>
Newsgroups: aus.photo
Subject: Stepping out a panorama (the method that can't be done!)
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 01:02:52 GMT

<snipped the usualy bullshit rant>

That's it for me. I'm done with the fools who think just because they have a
digicam they have a clue!

Not see ya later but absolutely good bye! My new year resolution? Avoid the
idiots, they'll just drag you down to their level and who want's to live in
the sewer?

Douglas

--
God made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?