Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: SHOOT IN - NOISE makes a whimper...

Re: SHOOT IN - NOISE makes a whimper...

Atheist Chaplain

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

From: ".." <(E-Mail Removed)>
Newsgroups: aus.photo
Subject: Stepping out a panorama (the method that can't be done!)
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 01:02:52 GMT

<snipped the usualy bullshit rant>

That's it for me. I'm done with the fools who think just because they have a
digicam they have a clue!

Not see ya later but absolutely good bye! My new year resolution? Avoid the
idiots, they'll just drag you down to their level and who want's to live in
the sewer?

Douglas

--
God made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?

Cryptopix

On Feb 7, 8:10 am, "Rita Berkowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Cryptopix wrote:
> >> Plonk.

> > Let's see if it works for me too.
> > Mark Thomas talks a lot about how good he is and displays these ****
> > poor images in contradiction.

> Naw, you're not going to be so lucky. I know one thing, Mark really missed
> you. I don't know what type of dog **** you stepped in, but Mark was going
> insane without you. I tried to hold the fort while you were gone, but Mark
> doesn't like me as much as you. He's pouting because he's finally realizing
> his images really do suck.
>
> > Does taht rate a plonk for me too?

> We should be so lucky that he would plonk both of us.
>
> BTW> I don't know if you were keeping track of things, but your boy "Helen"
> dropped a dime on himself. Bret tried licking his wounds but crawled off in
> shame.
>
> Rita

Naw...
Keeping track of the sheep is a long way from my mind. This time of
year is major busy for me. Has been for many years and probably will
be for many more.
I just found a few minuted while checking Gmail and figured I'd drop
in... Same ****, different day, by the looks of it!

Hey that flash rig sure looks inviting. I've been using a LED array
glued on a home made ring I put together out of a lens hood. Runs off
a Gel Cell. Not as much light as flash, not quite the right colour but
for my stamps, it's plenty good enough.

Take care,
The big one from Chattanooga looks like he's got a crush on you now
his cyber slut antics have been exposed.
LOL... ROTFL at that one.

Cryptopix

On Feb 7, 12:07 pm, "Atheist Chaplain" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> That's it for me. I'm done with the fools who think just because they have a
> digicam they have a clue!
>
> Not see ya later but absolutely good bye! My new year resolution? Avoid the
> idiots, they'll just drag you down to their level and who want's to live in
> the sewer?
>
> Douglas
>
> --
> God made me an atheist and an idiot. Who are you to question his wisdom?

Yep... Just about says it all.

mark.thomas.7@gmail.com

On Feb 7, 7:57 am, Cryptopix <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Let's see if it works for me too.
> Does taht rate a plonk for me too?

Durnk at the kyebroad agian Dugloas?

NO plonk for you Douglas - you're way too much fun to demolish. And
lots of folk, including me, are waiting for you to return to that
embarrassing 'stepped panorama' thread.. You seem to do nothing these
days but tell lies and post bullshit, vanish from threads and pull
pages. same old Douglas MacDonald.

And how come 'Rita' didn't come to your aid in defending your efforts?

Yes, I'll always be here to out the morons. So my plonk above was in
regard to 'her' posts on this topic. 'She' didn't have the GUTS to
offer actual criticism - that shows 'her' form, and 'she' may flounder
on as 'she' wishes without further comment from me (grin). 'She' may
continue trying to drum up support as she sees fit...

But I see the only one she seems to have got is you, Dougie.
It's fascinating that she thinks I am worth a new thread (via
incompetent cross-posting) by the way.

So tell us, Mr Magoo, when are you going to answer the fact that you
shot your now-pulled 'stepped pano' images from the identical spot,
and therefore that you LIED again? I've got those pulled pages saved
for your legal team, or anyone else who asks - I've already had to
send out several copies to folk who were puzzled after reading that
thread. Just call me www.archive.org. Always happy to supply full
information about Doug's fine efforts. I trust that's ok with you? I
mean, you posted the images and made the claims, so surely you are
backing them all the way.. (O:

And have you noticed that ever since I tagged your Graham Hunt effort,
your credibility has dropped steadily, until it is now in the negative
figures? I get no joy out of watching your decline, of course... (O:

But it's good to see you and Rita sticking up for each other. Lately
you have both received the same level of critical acclaim for your
posts. Carry on!

Atheist Chaplain

"Cryptopix" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Feb 7, 12:07 pm, "Atheist Chaplain" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>> That's it for me. I'm done with the fools who think just because they
>> have a
>> digicam they have a clue!
>>
>> Not see ya later but absolutely good bye! My new year resolution? Avoid
>> the
>> idiots, they'll just drag you down to their level and who want's to live
>> in
>> the sewer?
>>
>> Douglas
>>
>> --
>> God made me an atheist and a thorn in Douggies side. Who are you to
>> question his wisdom?

> Yep... Just about says it all.

well In your eyes I may be an idiot, but to everyone else, your showing us
all that you have such a low measure of integrity that you cannot even keep
a simple promise for a week.
I guess that makes your opinions pretty much worthless, much like you.
For someone who professes to be a successful businessman you have a very low
level of integrity and respect.

--
God made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?