Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > power on computer in C++

power on computer in C++

Tasos the Great Tasos the Great is offline
Junior Member

Yo I am trying to create a program which starts my computer at a specific time. The problem is I have no idea of how to do that. I heard that this can be donw by writing some commands in autoexec.bat. Additionally I know how to do that in BIOS but in this case I want the computer to do this.

Thanks