Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Insert before/after Links in Grid

Insert before/after Links in Grid

jagdeep.aloha@gmail.com

Hi

I am working on Creating a grid under ASP.NET 2.0 c# enviornment with
the following features.

1) The grid priovides a dropdown having a list of employees. Updates/
Deletes/Inserts will be done on the basis of employeeID selected for a
row.
2) Some fields are ReadOnly.
3) Ability to click "Insert Before", "Insert After" links on each row.
and do inplace insering. (Not like a popup as provided
by FormView/ Details View). This is to create a ordered list where
each employee could be having multiple entries.

S.No. 3 is mandatory feature required on UI.
I have looked into GridView also. Any pointers would be helpful.