Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > searching here

searching here

John Brawley

Please how would I search the group's archives for a specific item?
(Exception 10H)

Thanks,

--
Peace
JB

Ian Collins

John Brawley wrote:
> Please how would I search the group's archives for a specific item?
> (Exception 10H)

Searching is the one useful feature provided by google groups.

--
Ian Collins.

John Brawley

"Ian Collins" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> John Brawley wrote:
> > Please how would I search the group's archives for a specific item?
> > (Exception 10H)
> >

> Searching is the one useful feature provided by google groups.

Got'cha
Thank you very much.

--
Peace
JB

keith@bytebrothers.co.uk

On 6 Feb, 04:34, Ian Collins <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> John Brawley wrote:
> > Please how would I search the group's archives for a specific item?
> > (Exception 10H)

> Searching is the one useful feature provided by google groups.

<OT>
Well, one other useful aspect of GG is that I can use it at work, even
though my current client blocks all access to external nntp servers!
</OT>