Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > There is a video scene with an advertisement. How to add it to 100 video files?

There is a video scene with an advertisement. How to add it to 100 video files?

nicb1977 nicb1977 is offline
Junior Member

So, there is some video scene, for example, advertising my site. I want to add it to the beginning or end of 100 flv files,
and donít want to repeat that operation 100 times, for each flv file.

Iíd like to share the way Iíve used to solve the problem.

Iíve used Watermark Master program. It helps in a work as not only applies watermarks on video or images,
but also can operate with folders of files Ė that enables to add simply even 1000 files at once - supports all video formats,
has all basic functions of montage (Crop, filters, setting of range etc).

And, as a matter of fact, has functions of video montage.
Of course, montage in that program is not very good and isnít comparable with, for example,
a ďpremiereĒ program but enables at once to add scene in wanted position Ė and it will be added to 1000 added files
(or to 100 as in my case).

If someone has an interest in it, I wonít explain how to do it in details Ė use wizard. It is full enough and clear at least for me.

Success