Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > How we can get the value of textbox from POpup window in asp.net2.0 with C#

How we can get the value of textbox from POpup window in asp.net2.0 with C#

gautam2u@gmail.com gautam2u@gmail.com is offline
Junior Member

Hello Everbody.
I am beginner in Asp.net2.0 i have problem that.
I have two web page : default.aspx
: child.aspx

i want to display the value of textbox1 in default.aspx.textbox1 is the webcontrol of child.aspx.

Please shortout my problem

THanks .

ProgTalk ProgTalk is offline
Junior Member

how do you want it? If is is through javascript, when the child window loads, you have to do in javascript:

var x = window.opener.document.getElementById('Textbox1');
document.getElementById('ChildTextBox1').text = x.text;

if it is not .text it might be .value, one or the other.

ProgTalk ProgTalk is offline
Junior Member

if you can't resolve your problem try a programming site like here, where you can also post questions