Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: Where to get stand alone Dot Net Framework version 1.1, version 2.0, version 3.0, version 3.5, version 2.0 SP1, version 3.0 SP1 ?

Re: Where to get stand alone Dot Net Framework version 1.1, version 2.0, version 3.0, version 3.5, version 2.0 SP1, version 3.0 SP1 ?

PA Bear [MS MVP]

All of them are listed in #7 of KB923100:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/923100
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net