Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: DataBound ListBox

Re: DataBound ListBox

gerrod

Stacey -

No, I'm not binding on post-back either - I am binding on page load
only. But the problem was that since the data was not being put into the
ViewState (since it was disabled by the holding panel), on post back the
drop down list was empty.

gerrod

anastasia

hi gerrod:

i was replying to David Waz....

in any case, I tried your suggestion and you were right! Thank you. I
did not have view state set for the document. Don't know how that
happened....

Thanks again!

stacey