Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Carnaval in Portugal

Carnaval in Portugal

Sosumi

People don't only come from all over Portugal to Torres Vedras, but even
from other countries. I met two guys who came actually all the way from
Greece to celebrate carnaval here for 6 days.

All pictures shot with the D300 and SB800

Any comments on the lighting are welcome, suggestions too. The compositions
are crap, but in almost darkness and everybody moving like crazy, it's a
miracle to get some reasonable shots at all

http://photos-of-portugal.com

It will be updated until about Feb. 8.

Check out the number 36 on page three. I think this Little red Riding Hood
is excellent!

--
Sosumi

____

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
"Sosumi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Check out the number 36 on page three. I think this Little red Riding Hood
> is excellent!

Nice,.....is that a self portrait <g>

--
Reality is a picture perfected and never looking back.

Tom Yost

On Mon, 4 Feb 2008 20:06:15 -0000, "Sosumi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>http://photos-of-portugal.com

I like the format of the web album. Is it created using any
commercially available product?

THANKS!
Tom