Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Can't find a cryptographic service provider (CSP) in this algorythm...

Can't find a cryptographic service provider (CSP) in this algorythm...

Andrés Giraldo

Hi!

I'm trying to use a System.Security.Criptography function, it works on
my machine but when I publish the site, it gives me the following error:

Can't find a cryptographic service provider (CSP) in this algorythm...

Any Idea of what's wrong???

Thanks