Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > What is this writing: Gpiomanager: IT8903GPIO setting files not exist, program exit

What is this writing: Gpiomanager: IT8903GPIO setting files not exist, program exit

ulixi@emmail.it

Hi, I have just uninstalled something but I don't remember ....
Now when I torn on my PC I see on the desktop this writing:

Gpiomanager: IT8903GPIO setting files not exist, program exit

How can I solve this problem?
Thanks

Paul

> Hi, I have just uninstalled something but I don't remember ....
> Now when I torn on my PC I see on the desktop this writing:
>
> Gpiomanager: IT8903GPIO setting files not exist, program exit
>
> How can I solve this problem?
> Thanks

This review on Newegg, associates "GPIOmanager.exe" with a certain
USB to IDE hard drive enclosure.

Similar to this, but perhaps different colors are available.
http://www.coolermaster.com/products...ate=32&id=3219
http://www.coolermaster.com/uploads/...8213342155.pdf (manual)

The chip IP8903 is mentioned here, and is used in USB to IDE hard drive enclosures.
http://www.ite.com.tw/product_info/M...f-IT8903_2.asp

My guess is, you've uninstalled some Coolermaster provided software,
and the service "GPIOmanager.exe" is still being launched. It may
have been associated with some "Press and Go" backup software. Due to
the language barrier and the state of the Coolermaster site, I cannot
really say more.

Paul

Paul

Paul wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> Hi, I have just uninstalled something but I don't remember ....
>> Now when I torn on my PC I see on the desktop this writing:
>> Gpiomanager: IT8903GPIO setting files not exist, program exit
>>
>> How can I solve this problem?
>> Thanks

> The chip IP8903 is mentioned here, and is used in USB to IDE hard drive

That should have been "IT8903".

Paul