Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Windows XP Wireless network Problem

Windows XP Wireless network Problem

hplp1965

I can't connect to the wireless internet because my computer says the WMI
(Windows Management Instrumentation) may be corrupted. So I went to Windows
Restore, but it didn't fix it. I have already checkdisk and virus scan the
computer. Everything seems fine. My wireless modem is also working well
because I can see the connections from the other program (Dell Wireless
Mangement).

One weird thing I noticed from the Control Panel is my wireless Modem
Broadcom has zero MB. Am I missing a protocol or firmware? I can no longer
view the wireless internet connections window. Please advise. Thanks.