Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Cloverfield

Cloverfield

vkorchnoifan

I would like to purchase a dvd of Cloverfield. I don't like torrents because
they are too dark and the resolution is awful.

Jim

"vkorchnoifan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:MKlpj.10117$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I would like to purchase a dvd of Cloverfield. I don't like torrents
>because they are too dark and the resolution is awful.
> (E-Mail Removed)

You obviously have no idea where to look for torrents.

T.B.

"vkorchnoifan" wrote:

>I would like to purchase a dvd of Cloverfield. I don't like torrents
>because they are too dark and the resolution is awful.
> (E-Mail Removed)

That's like a redundant joke. Cloverfield is filmed to look like it was
shot on a video camera and is almost unwatchable. I caught it in a theater
when it first came out and later watched a bit of someone's online streaming
screen-shot bootleg and frankly, the bootleg worked better as a viewing
experience in the context of the movie.

That aside, it's be out on home video as an official release by late May.

T.B.

Richard C.

"vkorchnoifan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:MKlpj.10117$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I would like to purchase a dvd of Cloverfield. I don't like torrents
>because they are too dark and the resolution is awful.
> (E-Mail Removed)

=====================
Then wait for the DVD to be released!

idiot pirates!

the dog from that film you saw

"T.B." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:47a5f348$0$4946$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "vkorchnoifan" wrote:
>
>>I would like to purchase a dvd of Cloverfield. I don't like torrents
>>because they are too dark and the resolution is awful.
>> (E-Mail Removed)

> That's like a redundant joke. Cloverfield is filmed to look like it was
> shot on a video camera and is almost unwatchable. I caught it in a
> theater when it first came out and later watched a bit of someone's online
> streaming screen-shot bootleg and frankly, the bootleg worked better as a
> viewing experience in the context of the movie.

surely they didnt actually film it at camcorder quality though?
i would have thought they could have had the guy with the camera say
something like 'i'm going to film you with my new hd camera i bought' or the
like.

--
Gareth.

That fly... is your magic wand.
http://www.last.fm/user/dsbmusic/

ChairmanOfTheBored

On Sun, 3 Feb 2008 08:13:31 -0800, "vkorchnoifan"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I would like to purchase a dvd of Cloverfield. I don't like torrents because
>they are too dark and the resolution is awful.
>(E-Mail Removed)

If you were "purchasing a DVD" that is currently in the theaters, where
do you think the seller would be getting the material that gets written
to the dvd from?

You're a ****ing retard.

Mark W

"vkorchnoifan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:MKlpj.10117$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I would like to purchase a dvd of Cloverfield. I don't like torrents
>because they are too dark and the resolution is awful.
> (E-Mail Removed)

OK! I have a DVD you can buy. I filmed it in the cinema but I had my
camcorder on the setting that steadies shaky pictures, and guess what! It's
better than the original.

Jim

"Mark W" <s@o> wrote in message
news:47aa34b6$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "vkorchnoifan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:MKlpj.10117$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>I would like to purchase a dvd of Cloverfield. I don't like torrents
>>because they are too dark and the resolution is awful.
>> (E-Mail Removed)
>>

> OK! I have a DVD you can buy. I filmed it in the cinema but I had my
> camcorder on the setting that steadies shaky pictures, and guess what!
> It's better than the original.

Well then it must also correct bad acting and crappy writing.

Mark W

"Jim" <jimmy AT hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:47aa3cdd$0$4936$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Mark W" <s@o> wrote in message
> news:47aa34b6$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "vkorchnoifan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:MKlpj.10117$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>I would like to purchase a dvd of Cloverfield. I don't like torrents
>>>because they are too dark and the resolution is awful.
>>> (E-Mail Removed)
>>>

>> OK! I have a DVD you can buy. I filmed it in the cinema but I had my
>> camcorder on the setting that steadies shaky pictures, and guess what!
>> It's better than the original.

> Well then it must also correct bad acting and crappy writing.

I used to have a camcorder with that setting (I think it was called 'Sanity
Check Mode') but I got rid of it after I watched my bootleg of Blair Witch
Project.
Halfway through, there's a big argument because one of the characters says
he lost the map. Suddenly one of them roots round in his rucksack and says,
'I knew I had one of these in here! Do we want shortest or fastest route
back to the car?'
At the end of the movie there was that one character standing facing the
wall and he shouts, 'Hey, stop filming me, can't you see I'm taking a leak?'

Cloverfield Marek DVD Video 1 06-05-2008 11:22 PM
New releases: Cloverfield, Eddie And The Cruisers & P.S. I Love You: Updated complete downloadable R1 DVD DB & info lists Doug MacLean DVD Video 0 03-11-2008 06:52 AM

Advertisments