Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Year 2000 versus 2008 MCSD

Year 2000 versus 2008 MCSD

MCSD*w

Hallo!

I have a qs. about all of them.
I made a MCSD in Year 2000, what should I do to update my certification on
new MCSD(VB or C#)

With best Regards

LarryWestMCSD

Sorry, there are no upgrade exams from MCSD Visual Studio 6.0.
There is also no 2008 MCSD.
MCSD .Net is for .Net Framework 1.x
MCTS and MCPD is for .Net Framework 2.0 and 3.5.
The 3.5 (Visual Studio 200 exams are still in Beta.

"MCSD*w" wrote:

> Hallo!
>
> I have a qs. about all of them.
> I made a MCSD in Year 2000, what should I do to update my certification on
> new MCSD(VB or C#)
>
> With best Regards

calderara

Hello,

I am planning to go fro my MCSD.NET in few weeks.. Then accrding to you
should I go for it and simply it will be wasting time ?

In other words, if I go for it, does the upgarde to MCPD will be easier or
useless because they are no real comparision ?

thnaks for comment
serge