Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Cool JavaScript game

Cool JavaScript game

Hoss

I created a cool game almost entirely with Javascript and wanted to
see what people thought. See a screenshot at

http://lh6.google.com/todd.freed/R4Q...OBxGw/beem.jpg

Its kind of a puzzle game with time-based scoring and other things.
Check it out.

http://beem.awardspace.com

Ben Finney

Hoss <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> I created a cool game almost entirely with Javascript and wanted to
> see what people thought.

I think it's entirely off-topic for Python and Ruby forums, and
probably for a "webmaster" forum also.

--
\ "Professionalism has no place in art, and hacking is art. |
`\ Software Engineering might be science; but that's not what I |

Gerry Ford

"Hoss" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I created a cool game almost entirely with Javascript and wanted to
> see what people thought. See a screenshot at
>
> http://lh6.google.com/todd.freed/R4Q...OBxGw/beem.jpg
>
> Its kind of a puzzle game with time-based scoring and other things.
> Check it out.
>
> http://beem.awardspace.com

The game was as small as the link was large.

--
Gerry Ford

"The apple was really a peach."
-- Allison Dunn on the garden of eden

[ANN] cool.io 0.9.0: a cool event framework for Ruby (formerly knownas Rev) based on libev Tony Arcieri Ruby 14 12-09-2010 05:23 AM
My cool JavaScript game Hoss Javascript 2 01-18-2008 12:02 AM
Cool Javascript game Hoss Javascript 0 09-27-2006 05:49 PM
Cool computer, no I really mean cool Collector»NZ NZ Computing 13 04-24-2005 02:45 AM
Cool Applet Cool Applet http://24.60.235.213/Grid/ Alisher Fatykhov Java 1 08-06-2003 04:32 AM

Advertisments