Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > What program will view RAW Format picture? Freeware?

What program will view RAW Format picture? Freeware?

John Bean

On Sat, 02 Feb 2008 22:28:03 +0000, John Bean
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>The OP here asked about free (to him) software, he
>didn't mention "Open Source" - only you did that.

No you didn't, someone else did. But my point remains - Open
Source isn't germaine to the OP's question but "free to use"
certainly is.

--
John Bean