Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Moving Videos

Moving Videos

ridley905@gmail.com

Hello, my name is Crystal Ridley, and I'm writing because I would like
to make a living moving videos for anybody for about $300 dollars a
month.

I know how to move video, but I'm not sure on how to collect the
videos from my clients to begin with.

I was hoping that somebody would tell me that I can use my e-mails to
collect my videos.

Please, I have no money and need to use what I have to make some
money.

I have very expensive software and would like to make a video to
download on as many search engines as I can to advertise.

But I need to know, what is the best way to set up my video business
online so I can move the videos and make some money.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Donald

torrent are free
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello, my name is Crystal Ridley, and I'm writing because I would like
> to make a living moving videos for anybody for about $300 dollars a
> month.
>
> I know how to move video, but I'm not sure on how to collect the
> videos from my clients to begin with.
>
> I was hoping that somebody would tell me that I can use my e-mails to
> collect my videos.
>
> Please, I have no money and need to use what I have to make some
> money.
>
> I have very expensive software and would like to make a video to
> download on as many search engines as I can to advertise.
>
> But I need to know, what is the best way to set up my video business
> online so I can move the videos and make some money.
>
> Thank you in advance for your time.

Phat Sam

On Fri, 1 Feb 2008 11:00:24 -0800 (PST), http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>Hello, my name is Crystal Ridley, and I'm writing because I would like
>to make a living moving videos for anybody for about $300 dollars a
>month.

With All These sites available to host your videos, you can't find a
"cheap" / "Free" method of getting your video on the search engines?
And yet you want to start an internet business "Moving Videos"?
Just where exactly do you plan on "Moving" the videos to? Outer Space,
DVD, CD-ROM, VHS, or perhaps you plan on just saving them on your hard
drive?