Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > Linux software for generating example requests from WSDL

Linux software for generating example requests from WSDL

Andrew 2006

Hi there,

I've used the web client version of SOAP UI to generate some example
requests from a WSDL document.

However, when comparing one of the requests against the WSDL, it looks
as though the request has an error in it. Therefore I'd like to try
generating the requests using another application and see if they are
the same as the ones made by soap ui. (just as a sanity check).

Can anyone recommend a program that can generate empty requests from a
WSDL?

Many thanks

Andrew

Dave McNulla

On Feb 1, 8:31 am, Andrew 2006 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I've used the web client version of SOAP UI to generate some example
> requests from a WSDL document.
>
> However, when comparing one of the requests against the WSDL, it looks
> as though the request has an error in it. Therefore I'd like to try
> generating the requests using another application and see if they are
> the same as the ones made by soap ui. (just as a sanity check).
>
> Can anyone recommend a program that can generate empty requests from a
> WSDL?
>
> Many thanks
>
> Andrew

try SoapUI