Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Question: Handle Events From Web User Controls

Question: Handle Events From Web User Controls

VB Programmer

I was reading an article that talked about using the OnBubbleEvent overrides
function to handle events from a web user control
(http://www.ftponline.com/vsm/2002_11.../delcogliano/). If I
have a usercontrol that acts as a menu for a web app should I handle most of
the code by using the OnBubbleEvent or can I put most of the code inside of
the usercontrol? What is the standard/best way to handle this?

Thanks in advance.

Robert