Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Toshiba Laptop M70 O/S XP Pro

Toshiba Laptop M70 O/S XP Pro

Skinty

Hi All

Opened Laptop turned it on No O/P System
What Do I Do ? as I cant find my Start up disc

Regards

Skinty

Rgr

Skinty wrote:
> Hi All
>
> Opened Laptop turned it on No O/P System
> What Do I Do ? as I cant find my Start up disc

Enlist the help of someone who knows what they're doing.

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

"Skinty" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi All
>
>Opened Laptop turned it on No O/P System
>What Do I Do ? as I cant find my Start up disc

It's new?

Start it again, they just fail the first time.
--

Well duh.
http://www.cosmicrealms.com/coolness/images/007895.jpg

Jerry McBride

Skinty wrote:

> Hi All
>
> Opened Laptop turned it on No O/P System
> What Do I Do ? as I cant find my Start up disc
>
> Regards
>
> Skinty

Wow... what a great time to put Linux on it...

--

Jerry McBride ((E-Mail Removed))

Ben Myers

"Skinty" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi All
> Opened Laptop turned it on No O/P System
> What Do I Do ? as I cant find my Start up disc

Please repost with more information, including the operating
system in use on the computer in question.

Ben