Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ListView. Update and Cancel.

ListView. Update and Cancel.

shapper

Hello,

I created a ListView at runtime by implementing the ITemplate.

Inside my Edit Item template I have custom control, named MyForm,
that contains two buttons:
"Update" and "Cancel"

When one of the buttons is clicked a Command event of MyForm is fired.
Inside this event I can detected which button was clicked.

My question is: how to fire the cancel or update action of my
ListView?

My ListView is connected to a LinqDataSource.

Thanks,
Miguel