Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > .aspx page apears minimized when pops up

.aspx page apears minimized when pops up

sam.dev sam.dev is offline
Junior Member

i am calling a .aspx to show as pop up but the page apear minimized when opened.

first of all i m using these code of lines to call another .aspx page

string clientScript = "" +
"window.open('SlotsBlockage.aspx?" + this.paramsToBlockPage + "', 'RecurrentBlock'," +
"'width=850, height=350, menubar=no, center=yes, resizable=no');" +
"";
that further call another.aspx page to open as pop up
The name of my first page is SlotsBlockage.aspx lets say....then this page calls the default2.aspx page as popup.

I am using the below mentioned line in my .aspx page to call default2.aspx page as popup

<iframe id="iframeSlotsBlockage" src="Default2.aspx" style="width: 850px; height: 550px">

when this page popps up this apears as minimized ..
i am unable to resolve the problem..
if any one have any idea
Kindly reply.....
sam

ProgTalk ProgTalk is offline
Junior Member

var x = window.open(SlotsBlockage.aspx?', 'RecurrentBlock',idth=850, height=350, menubar=no, center=yes, resizable=no');

if ( x != null )
{
x.focus();
}

sam.dev sam.dev is offline
Junior Member

thnks a million
good work around...it is working in my case...

ProgTalk ProgTalk is offline
Junior Member

Glad I could help.