Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > OUTLOOK 2007

Reply
Thread Tools

OUTLOOK 2007

 
 
PWB
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-31-2008
Is there a way in outlook 2007 to send emails with importance levels and how
please TIA


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Desk Rabbit
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-31-2008
PWB wrote:
> Is there a way in outlook 2007 to send emails with importance levels and how
> please TIA
>
>

Assuming that Outlook's very good built in help system hasn't helped
you, you could try google for "outlook 2007 importance levels" which
yielded rather a lot of results for me.

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
PWB
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-31-2008

"Desk Rabbit" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> PWB wrote:
>> Is there a way in outlook 2007 to send emails with importance levels and
>> how please TIA

> Assuming that Outlook's very good built in help system hasn't helped you,
> you could try google for "outlook 2007 importance levels" which yielded
> rather a lot of results for me.
>youre right outlooks help only showed how to do individual emails but
>googling now



 
Reply With Quote
 
Desk Rabbit
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-01-2008
PWB wrote:
> "Desk Rabbit" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> PWB wrote:
>>> Is there a way in outlook 2007 to send emails with importance levels and
>>> how please TIA

>> Assuming that Outlook's very good built in help system hasn't helped you,
>> you could try google for "outlook 2007 importance levels" which yielded
>> rather a lot of results for me.


> youre right outlooks help only showed how to do individual emails but
> googling now
>
>


I must have missed the bit where you said on multiple emails.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Outlook 2007: When i Save a New Rule outlook Change it automatically... zartrix Computer Support 0 07-13-2007 08:19 PM
Outlook 2007: When i Save a New Rule outlook Change it automatically... zartrix Computer Support 0 07-13-2007 08:16 PM
Call for Papers (Extended Deadline): 2007 International Conference on Modeling, Simulation and Visualization Methods (MSV'07), June 25-28, 2007, USA A. M. G. Solo VHDL 0 02-21-2007 09:17 AM
Last Call for Papers: 2007 International Conference on Modeling, Simulation and Visualization Methods (MSV'07), June 25-28, 2007, USA A. M. G. Solo VHDL 0 02-15-2007 01:12 AM



Advertisments