Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Displaying PDF Thumbnails

Displaying PDF Thumbnails

Kenneth Keeley

Hi

I wish to be able to display a web page that contians Thumbnails of PDF
files with links to the matching PDF file. We have a script that uploads new
pdf files to or web site daily and I would like to make these pages be
dynamic and therefore not need my intervention every day to create
thumbnails and link them. Can you exract the thumbnail from a PDF in
realtime or do I have to do it as part of my script and the use it as a
reference.

Can anybody help?
Thanks..

thumbnails displaying different image ? oleuncleted@aol.com Digital Photography 1 01-18-2009 07:20 AM
thumbnails displaying different image ? oleuncleted@aol.com Digital Photography 1 01-16-2009 12:02 PM
Displaying thumbnails Shelly ASP .Net 2 09-10-2007 05:47 PM
PDF Control for report formatting and displaying/downloading PDF to user? Jen ASP .Net Web Controls 0 08-15-2005 09:09 PM
problem displaying large images with thumbnails Cloud Burst HTML 8 01-14-2004 12:56 AM

Advertisments