Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Excellent website for MCSE Certification

Excellent website for MCSE Certification

Dustin Harper

I'm sure, too...

--
Dustin Harper
http://www.VistaRIP.com | Vista Resource & Information Page

"Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Dustin Harper" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> You scare me... Wow. I don't agree with them, either, but damn.
>>

> He was speaking figuratively I'm sure.
>

> ...Only way we could actually shoot them all would be to take them out to
> the caves of Pakistan.

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

"Dustin Harper" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I'm sure, too...
>
> --
> Dustin Harper
> (E-Mail Removed)
> http://www.VistaRIP.com | Vista Resource & Information Page
>

> "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > "Dustin Harper" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> You scare me... Wow. I don't agree with them, either, but damn.
> >>

> > He was speaking figuratively I'm sure.
> >

> > ...Only way we could actually shoot them all would be to take them out to
> > the caves of Pakistan.

Yeah, what Rob said.