Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How to make a DVD autoplay an HTML or Flash page?

How to make a DVD autoplay an HTML or Flash page?

JANAP 146

Hello all,
Over the past few years I've downloaded and saved a good number of graphics
tutorials (some flash, some avi's), anyway, I'd like to burn all the
tutorials to DVD, and once the DVD gets inserted to a pc an html page
(or flash) will auto play listing the tutorials as links to the DVD so all
I'd have to do is click on which ever link I want to start a tutorial on.
Is this possible at all? Maybe HTML code and an autorun.inf put onto the
DVD?
or,are there programs that can do just as I described?
Thank you in advance for any help.
JANAP

G. Morgan

JANAP 146 wrote:

>Hello all,
>Over the past few years I've downloaded and saved a good number of graphics
>tutorials (some flash, some avi's), anyway, I'd like to burn all the
>tutorials to DVD, and once the DVD gets inserted to a pc an html page
>(or flash) will auto play listing the tutorials as links to the DVD so all
>I'd have to do is click on which ever link I want to start a tutorial on.
>Is this possible at all? Maybe HTML code and an autorun.inf put onto the
>DVD?
>or,are there programs that can do just as I described?
>Thank you in advance for any help.
>JANAP

Take your pick;

http://www.google.com/search?q=autor...ient=firefox-a

--

-G

JANAP 146

G. Morgan <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:c47abf3df32ade168abdddc29fbf0b12np@goofysplac e.com:

> Take your pick;
>
> http://www.google.com/search?q=autor...utf-8&aq=t&rls
> =org.mozilla:en-USfficial&client=firefox-a

Thank you G. Morgan.