Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > DocBook and JavaHelp

DocBook and JavaHelp

Christian-Josef Schrattenthaler

Hi!

I use Eclipse 3.3.1.1 with the oXygen XML Editor to create DocBook 4.5
files. I convert this files per Ant to a JavaHelp-JAR.

Now I have some little Problem like the Layout of the JavaHelp window
in my demo application, and so on...

Is anybody out there, who uses DocBook and JavaHelp in a professional
way?

Greetings,
Christian.