Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Opening Raw files in Photoshop CS2

Opening Raw files in Photoshop CS2

blighty09 blighty09 is offline
Junior Member

I cannot open Raw files in Photoshop CS2 can anyone please help!? I have been to the adobe website and downloaded Camera Raw 3.7 which is suitable for my Nikon D50. However, when i follow the installation instructions i have come across some trouble. It asks me to open Local Disk C in 'my computer' which i dont seem to have! Please can anybody help! Thank you.
Laura