Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Anybody used ads from Tarsus Media?

Anybody used ads from Tarsus Media?

plenty900@yahoo.com

This company contacted me asking to put ads on
my pages.

Is that any OK company?

Thanks.

Matt Probert

>This company contacted me asking to put ads on
>my pages.

What rate are they offering you? What fill percentage?

Be wary. Be very wary.

They appear, from what I can discover about them, to be an affiliate
network. In these cases the agency can not lose, but the publisher
can!

Matt

--
The Probert Encyclopaedia