Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Trouble installing Brother MFC 845 CW

Trouble installing Brother MFC 845 CW

Sandra

How can I install a wireless printer (Brother MFC 845 CW) to my new labtop
which runs on Windows XP? I no longer have instructions from printer.

Barb Bowman

http://welcome.solutions.brother.com...od=mfc845cw_us
has all the manuals and instructions.

--

Barb Bowman
MS Windows-MVP

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
In today's internet when ever we miss something, you can use a search engine
and in most cases you get the answer in few seconds.
As an example. type into a Live search box: Brother MFC 845 CW manual
You would see that the link that Barb was nice to link you to appears as
second choice.
Jack (MVP-Networking).

"Sandra" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How can I install a wireless printer (Brother MFC 845 CW) to my new labtop
> which runs on Windows XP? I no longer have instructions from printer.

Barb Bowman

http://welcome.solutions.brother.com...=English&dlid=
has the software. You can easily find this information on the
Brother site. You should always check the vendors site as well as
use a search engine if you can't find it.