Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP.Net with Enterprise library 2.0 in hsoting environment

ASP.Net with Enterprise library 2.0 in hsoting environment

BabuLives

Hi All,

I am using Enterprise library 2.0 for my site. Everything thing is
working fine for me locally.I have hosted my site on GoDaddy and for
every server side event that calls ExecuteScalar is giving me
"Resource not found" error. For Ex: if i click a button that updates
something using ExecuteScalar() method it gives me 404 error.
For Example, if you input this form http://www.codedigest.com/Register.aspx
and submit it will give 404 error.

I dont know what i am missing..

Note: The environment is medium trust environment.

Regards,
Satheesh

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

The insert is working fine, as it created an account for me. The problem is
on the return to the page and I am not sure what is going on.

Set up a trace on the page and examine the output. You should get a better
error message.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP, MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA