Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > when MCSE 2003 is Expire?

when MCSE 2003 is Expire?

Miss Amal

i toke the MCSE 2003 course but unitl now i did not got any exams , i would
like to take can i ? or what is best way to get the certificate

Please inform me

Chris Lobban

Miss Amal wrote:
> i toke the MCSE 2003 course but unitl now i did not got any exams , i would
> like to take can i ? or what is best way to get the certificate
>

> Please inform me

MCSE 2000 exams will no longer be offered after March 31st of this year.
That should give you some idea of how much longer MCSE 2003 exams will
still be available (at least 3 years, if not longer).

So there's absolutely no rush to take the exams, except based on your
own personal timetable. And the best way to get the certificate is by
taking the exams. Other options include forging one, or stealing one
from your neighbour, but both of those can have side-effects (like jail,
a law suit, or losing your job).

Chris

Miss Amal

you mean that i can start taking MCSE 2003 exams ? what about MCSE 2008 ?

"Chris Lobban" wrote:

> Miss Amal wrote:
> > i toke the MCSE 2003 course but unitl now i did not got any exams , i would
> > like to take can i ? or what is best way to get the certificate
> >

> > Please inform me
> >

> MCSE 2000 exams will no longer be offered after March 31st of this year.
> That should give you some idea of how much longer MCSE 2003 exams will
> still be available (at least 3 years, if not longer).
>
> So there's absolutely no rush to take the exams, except based on your
> own personal timetable. And the best way to get the certificate is by
> taking the exams. Other options include forging one, or stealing one
> from your neighbour, but both of those can have side-effects (like jail,
> a law suit, or losing your job).
>
> Chris

Chris Lobban

Yes, you can start taking MCSE 2003 exams anytime you'd like.

There will be no MCSE 2008. Instead there will be a new type of
certification called MCITP: Enterprise Administrator which is
approximately equivalent to an MCSE. The exams required for this aren't
all released yet, since Server 2008 isn't even out yet. But if you get
your MCSE 2003 first while you're waiting (since presumably you're not
yet familiar with 200 then it'll take only 3 upgrade exams to get your
MCITP (instead of 5 normally).

Chris

Miss Amal wrote:
> you mean that i can start taking MCSE 2003 exams ? what about MCSE 2008 ?
>
> "Chris Lobban" wrote:
>
>> Miss Amal wrote:
>>> i toke the MCSE 2003 course but unitl now i did not got any exams , i would
>>> like to take can i ? or what is best way to get the certificate
>>>

>>> Please inform me
>>>

>> MCSE 2000 exams will no longer be offered after March 31st of this year.
>> That should give you some idea of how much longer MCSE 2003 exams will
>> still be available (at least 3 years, if not longer).
>>
>> So there's absolutely no rush to take the exams, except based on your
>> own personal timetable. And the best way to get the certificate is by
>> taking the exams. Other options include forging one, or stealing one
>> from your neighbour, but both of those can have side-effects (like jail,
>> a law suit, or losing your job).
>>
>> Chris

Miss Amal

i hear that the MCSE 2003 exams will expire or will not see it in this march
31th ? correct or not ?

sorry for my Qus.

"Chris Lobban" wrote:

> Yes, you can start taking MCSE 2003 exams anytime you'd like.
>
> There will be no MCSE 2008. Instead there will be a new type of
> certification called MCITP: Enterprise Administrator which is
> approximately equivalent to an MCSE. The exams required for this aren't
> all released yet, since Server 2008 isn't even out yet. But if you get
> your MCSE 2003 first while you're waiting (since presumably you're not
> yet familiar with 200 then it'll take only 3 upgrade exams to get your
> MCITP (instead of 5 normally).
>
> Chris
>
> Miss Amal wrote:
> > you mean that i can start taking MCSE 2003 exams ? what about MCSE 2008 ?

> >> MCSE 2000 exams will no longer be offered after March 31st of this year.
> >> That should give you some idea of how much longer MCSE 2003 exams will
> >> still be available (at least 3 years, if not longer).
> >>
> >> So there's absolutely no rush to take the exams, except based on your
> >> own personal timetable. And the best way to get the certificate is by
> >> taking the exams. Other options include forging one, or stealing one
> >> from your neighbour, but both of those can have side-effects (like jail,
> >> a law suit, or losing your job).
> >>
> >> Chris

Chris Lobban

From my original response:
> MCSE 2000 exams will no longer be offered after March 31st of this year.
> That should give you some idea of how much longer MCSE 2003 exams will
> still be available (at least 3 years, if not longer).

The only MCSE 2003 related exams that are expiring this year are the
upgrade exams (if you already have MCSE 2000 and want to upgrade to MCSE
2003 without taking all 4 core exams, you could take 2 upgrade exams
instead). But all the other 2003 exams will still be there for years to
come, I'm sure.

Chris

Miss Amal wrote:
> i hear that the MCSE 2003 exams will expire or will not see it in this march
> 31th ? correct or not ?
>
> sorry for my Qus.
>
> "Chris Lobban" wrote:
>
>> Yes, you can start taking MCSE 2003 exams anytime you'd like.
>>
>> There will be no MCSE 2008. Instead there will be a new type of
>> certification called MCITP: Enterprise Administrator which is
>> approximately equivalent to an MCSE. The exams required for this aren't
>> all released yet, since Server 2008 isn't even out yet. But if you get
>> your MCSE 2003 first while you're waiting (since presumably you're not
>> yet familiar with 200 then it'll take only 3 upgrade exams to get your
>> MCITP (instead of 5 normally).
>>
>> Chris
>>
>> Miss Amal wrote:
>>> you mean that i can start taking MCSE 2003 exams ? what about MCSE 2008 ?

Miss Amal

thank s alot

"Chris Lobban" wrote:

> From my original response:
> > MCSE 2000 exams will no longer be offered after March 31st of this year.
> > That should give you some idea of how much longer MCSE 2003 exams will
> > still be available (at least 3 years, if not longer).

> The only MCSE 2003 related exams that are expiring this year are the
> upgrade exams (if you already have MCSE 2000 and want to upgrade to MCSE
> 2003 without taking all 4 core exams, you could take 2 upgrade exams
> instead). But all the other 2003 exams will still be there for years to
> come, I'm sure.
>
> Chris
>

> Miss Amal wrote:
> > i hear that the MCSE 2003 exams will expire or will not see it in this march
> > 31th ? correct or not ?
> >
> > sorry for my Qus.
> >
> > "Chris Lobban" wrote:
> >
> >> Yes, you can start taking MCSE 2003 exams anytime you'd like.
> >>
> >> There will be no MCSE 2008. Instead there will be a new type of
> >> certification called MCITP: Enterprise Administrator which is
> >> approximately equivalent to an MCSE. The exams required for this aren't
> >> all released yet, since Server 2008 isn't even out yet. But if you get
> >> your MCSE 2003 first while you're waiting (since presumably you're not
> >> yet familiar with 200 then it'll take only 3 upgrade exams to get your
> >> MCITP (instead of 5 normally).
> >>
> >> Chris

Bill Hileman

"Miss Amal" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> thank s alot

Who is this "S. Alot" of which you speak?

John R

"Bill Hileman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Miss Amal" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> thank s alot

> Who is this "S. Alot" of which you speak?

You don't know Sheetz Alot, and his wife Moanz Alot, and their kids Groanz,
Kryz, and Whinz ? Sheetz made a big mark in the testing laboratories for
the Standard Ceramics company which manufacturers industrial, commercial,
and home use toilets. His wife had a brief acting career, but unless you've
been to many frat and bachelor parties, you may have never heard of her.

John R

Red Swingline Stapler

"Bill Hileman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:uXaqnQqYIHA.5028
@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

> Who is this "S. Alot" of which you speak?

I believe it is in reference to a rapper named Anthony Ray, hailing from
Seattle Washington. His first hit "Posse on Broadway" in 1988 catapulted
him into super stardom. In 1992 his genious culminated in the smash hit
"Baby Got Back".

You got it, Mr S. Alot must be the one and only Sir Mix-A-Lot.