Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > The Lounge > heyo Neko is here!

heyo Neko is here!

neko138

Hi guys, i'm new. Rath forced me to sign up. told me i'd get a pizza (damn you stomach!!) Nah, 'sal good.
So lemme see, im new. name's Neko.
I'm a girl (woo-hoo), i'm nearly 20 and I work at a games store (a big one too). I love my computer almost as much as i love my friends.
Nah, rig: AMD Athlon (64) 3000, Asus 6600GT (), 200g hdd, 512 ram, logitech 5.1s, tsunami case. oh and my newer acquisition: laser mx 1000 mouse. mmmmm laser.....
anyways: games: sims 2 (hehe-cliche)
Battlefield 1942 + BF2
Half Life 2 (from time to time)
Generals + Zero Hour
Guild Wars
Me: Uni bum. 2nd year International Studies (ie. politics, internationally stuff), learning Japanese.
Want to go to Japan. Want to live in Japan. Hates the current Au govt. (grrr) and is especially annoyed about petrol, GSTs and VSU making uni 'spensiver.
Friends u mite kno: rath and Bizkit (bf). ^_^
Well, anything else, just ask.
=^.^= Neko138 (neko means 'cat' in japanese-my other passion)

RObErT_RaTh RObErT_RaTh is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia Mate!

WELCOME! I'm so glad you came along and signed up and yes I am sorry for bribing people with pizzas (I work at dominos pizza) but everyone will be happy in the end

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Also, I think you are the one and only female here (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

RObErT_RaTh RObErT_RaTh is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia Mate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverstrand
Also, I think you are the one and only female here (someone correct me if I'm wrong).
Careful now, we don't want to scare this one

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

What about Biop Hazards wife... she came once (i think)
He4y and welcome its good to have an opion from both sex's (and as a child would say,,, "ooo u said sex"). Male and Female think very different, i saw this video in science today, and a female can tell how good a guys immue system is from seeing his skin, ISn"T that just amazing... i know i am physco at the moment, i have money to live now!!!!

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

Whered you get that money?? You stole it didnt you? in a quote from a Mr. Moriarty, "With that kind of money I can afford to stand up!" Im going to guess that no one here knows what that from, so i'll tell you. 1954 British Radio Comedy called The Goon Show. Twisted. Really twisted.

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

Welcome neko138; I'm a cat lover too. We have four cats, one being a rescue cat from 4-Paws in Northern Virginia. I'm also happy to see you have an Athlon system - good choice.

RObErT_RaTh RObErT_RaTh is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia Mate!

This isn't your cat is it?

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

Better hope not hehe, funny picture.

neko138

^_^ i dunno about the sensing immune system from looking at guys, maybe if you have xray vision. but i guess if he smells bad then he's probably best left alone. :S