Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > gateway laptop with external monitor problem, text is tiny

gateway laptop with external monitor problem, text is tiny

mike

i have a gateway laptop and my lcd screen got broken. i had a nec
lcd1765 laying around from years ago so i hooked it up and it was
working fine. something changed somehow and now i have had to lower
the screen resolution to try to increase the size of text but some is
so small it is totally unreadable. any suggestions would be
appreciated. thanks

sdlomi2

"mike" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>i have a gateway laptop and my lcd screen got broken. i had a nec
> lcd1765 laying around from years ago so i hooked it up and it was
> working fine. something changed somehow and now i have had to lower
> the screen resolution to try to increase the size of text but some is
> so small it is totally unreadable. any suggestions would be
> appreciated. thanks

Reads small in what applications/programs? s