Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Is my approach right?

Is my approach right?

Diffident

Hi All,

I would like to customize the ASP.NET's calendar control so that if there
are any events for a particular day it would highlight/bold that day in the
calendar. I use a custom business logic to get the events which is not a
problem.

To bold the days that have events, I am developing a custom control and
overriding the OnDayRender event so that I add the "font-weight:bold"
attribute to the "cell" if there are any events on a particular "day".

Is my approach correct or are there any other better approaches?

Thanks!

Sanket Sirotiya

Hi There,

You can try day render event of Calendar control and check your condition!

--
Thanks,
Sanket Sirotiya
"Diffident" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi All,
>
> I would like to customize the ASP.NET's calendar control so that if there
> are any events for a particular day it would highlight/bold that day in
> the
> calendar. I use a custom business logic to get the events which is not a
> problem.
>
> To bold the days that have events, I am developing a custom control and
> overriding the OnDayRender event so that I add the "font-weight:bold"
> attribute to the "cell" if there are any events on a particular "day".
>
> Is my approach correct or are there any other better approaches?
>
> Thanks!

Diffident

If you read my post carefully you would have noticed that I am using the same
event that you suggested. I wanted to check if that was the right approach or
not!