Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > What is the Quraan?

Reply
Thread Tools

What is the Quraan?

 
 
( )
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-28-2008
Please forgive us for any disturbance, but we have an important
subject
to address to you regarding FAITH, and we Don't intend to overload
your email with unnecessary messages...



What is the Quraan?

It is the final revelation of the will of Almighty God's to all of
mankind, which was conveyed through the Angel Gabriel, in Arabic, to
the Prophet Muhammad in its sounds, words and meanings.

The Qur'aan, sometimes spelled Koran, was relayed to the Prophet's
companions, which they memorised verbatim, and which has been
publicly and continually recited by them and their successors until
the present day. In short, the Qur'aan is the book of guidance from
God par excellence. The Qur'aan is still memorised and taught by
millions of people.

The language of the Qur'aan, Arabic, is still a living language to
millions of people, so unlike the scriptures of other religions, the
Qur'aan is still read in its original language by countless millions
of people. The Qu'raan is a living miracle in the Arabic language;
and is known to be inimitable in its style, form and spiritual
impact. God's final revelation to mankind, the Qur'aan, was revealed
to the Prophet Muhammad over a period of 23 years. The Qur'aan, in
contrast to many other religious books, was always thought to be the
Word of God by those who believed in it, i.e. it wasn't something
decreed by a religious council many years after being written. Also,
the Qu'raan was recited publicly in front of both the Muslim and non-
Muslim communities during the life of the Prophet Muhammad.

The entire Qur'aan was completely written down in the lifetime of the
Prophet, and numerous companions of the Prophet memorised the entire
Qur'aan word-for-word as it was revealed. So unlike other scriptures,
the Qur'aan was always in the hands of the common believers, it was
always thought to be God's word and, due to wide-spread memorisation,
it was perfectly preserved.

In regards to the teachings of the Qur'aan - it is a universal
scripture, and it is addressed to all of mankind, and not to a
particular tribe or "chosen people". The message that it brings is
nothing new, but the same message of all of the prophets - submit to
Almighty God and worship Him alone. As such, God's revelation in the
Qur'aan focuses on teaching human beings the importance of believing
in the Unity of God and framing their lives around the guidance which
He has sent. Additionally, the Qur'aan contains the stories of the
previous prophets, such as Abraham, Noah, Moses and Jesus; as well as
many commands and prohibitions from God. In modern times in which so
many people are caught up in doubt, spiritual despair and "political
correctness", the Qur'aanic teachings offer solutions to the
emptiness of our lives and the turmoil that is gripping the world
today.

...........
Prepared by: Abu 'Iyaad





For more information about Islam

http://www.imanway1.com/files/ExploreIslam.htm



http://www.freewebtown.com/trouth/1.html




 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Ivar Rosquist
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-28-2008
On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 14:15:16 -0800,
ياهادي أهدنا وأهدي بنا (أم نادر) wrote:


> What is the Quraan?


An utterly obsolete text, whose major claim to fame is to be a
source of hatred, intolerance and ignorance.

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Default User
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-28-2008
Ivar Rosquist wrote:


> An utterly


Please don't respond to obvious spam. They don't read the groups they
infest.




Brian
 
Reply With Quote
 
Richard
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-29-2008
"Default User" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> Ivar Rosquist wrote:
>
>
>> An utterly

>
> Please don't respond to obvious spam. They don't read the groups they
> infest.
>


And yet you add to the thread waking it up once more. Please take your
own advice. Thank you.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Mark McIntyre
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-29-2008
Richard wrote:
> "Default User" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>
>> Ivar Rosquist wrote:
>>
>>
>>> An utterly

>> Please don't respond to obvious spam. They don't read the groups they
>> infest.
>>

>
> And yet you add to the thread waking it up once more. Please take your
> own advice. Thank you.


At least /one/ person has to tell the responder-to-spam not to do it.
its like shushing someone in a Library.

--
Mark McIntyre

CLC FAQ <http://c-faq.com/>
CLC readme: <http://www.ungerhu.com/jxh/clc.welcome.txt>
 
Reply With Quote
 
Default User
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-29-2008
Richard wrote:

> "Default User" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:


> > Please don't respond to obvious spam. They don't read the groups
> > they infest.
> >

>
> And yet you add to the thread waking it up once more. Please take your
> own advice. Thank you.



Ah, the troll morphs again.

*replonk*




Brian
 
Reply With Quote
 
Kenny McCormack
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-29-2008
In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Default User <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>Richard wrote:
>
>> "Default User" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

>
>> > Please don't respond to obvious spam. They don't read the groups
>> > they infest.
>> >

>>
>> And yet you add to the thread waking it up once more. Please take your
>> own advice. Thank you.

>
>
>Ah, the troll morphs again.
>
>*replonk*
>
>
>
>
>Brian


You must really have the worst newsreader/killfile mechanism in the
world - or, as we all are pretty much convinced, be completely
computer-inept - you should probably consider ordering some of those CDs
that are advertised on late night TV.

I certainly have no trouble keeping Richard on my "select list", as he
is one of the small group who actually post stuff that is fun to read.

 
Reply With Quote
 
Antoninus Twink
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-29-2008
On 29 Jan 2008 at 18:25, Kenny McCormack wrote:
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Default User <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>Richard wrote:
>>
>>> "Default User" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

>>
>>> > Please don't respond to obvious spam. They don't read the groups
>>> > they infest.
>>> >
>>>
>>> And yet you add to the thread waking it up once more. Please take your
>>> own advice. Thank you.

>>
>>
>>Ah, the troll morphs again.
>>
>>*replonk*
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>Brian

>
> You must really have the worst newsreader/killfile mechanism in the
> world - or, as we all are pretty much convinced, be completely
> computer-inept - you should probably consider ordering some of those CDs
> that are advertised on late night TV.
>
> I certainly have no trouble keeping Richard on my "select list", as he
> is one of the small group who actually post stuff that is fun to read.


Yes... and even if he wasn't fun, at least he'd be a change from the
usual drivel of "OT, not C, C doesn't have a stack, that's not portable,
blah blah".

Back to Richard's original point, of course there is a clear double
standard: one rule for The Clique and one rule for everyone else. In the
last two days, Heathfield and the Loser have both responded to messages
that are clearly spam - but that's OK, because they're in the in-crowd.

 
Reply With Quote
 
Richard
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-31-2008
Antoninus Twink <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> On 29 Jan 2008 at 18:25, Kenny McCormack wrote:
>> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
>> Default User <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>>Richard wrote:
>>>
>>>> "Default User" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>>>
>>>> > Please don't respond to obvious spam. They don't read the groups
>>>> > they infest.
>>>> >
>>>>
>>>> And yet you add to the thread waking it up once more. Please take your
>>>> own advice. Thank you.
>>>
>>>
>>>Ah, the troll morphs again.
>>>
>>>*replonk*
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>Brian

>>
>> You must really have the worst newsreader/killfile mechanism in the
>> world - or, as we all are pretty much convinced, be completely
>> computer-inept - you should probably consider ordering some of those CDs
>> that are advertised on late night TV.
>>
>> I certainly have no trouble keeping Richard on my "select list", as he
>> is one of the small group who actually post stuff that is fun to read.

>
> Yes... and even if he wasn't fun, at least he'd be a change from the
> usual drivel of "OT, not C, C doesn't have a stack, that's not portable,
> blah blah".
>
> Back to Richard's original point, of course there is a clear double
> standard: one rule for The Clique and one rule for everyone else. In the
> last two days, Heathfield and the Loser have both responded to messages
> that are clearly spam - but that's OK, because they're in the
> in-crowd.


Brian (I never knew a Bwian who wasn't as thick as two short planks and
boring with it), is one of the worst. Constantly net nannying. Knows
jack about C and constantly jumping to the defence of the clique when
some of us try to be a little more patient and helpful to confused
nOObs. Because I have taken him and some of the others to task about
their rudeness I am labelled a troll. Poor Bwian.

 
Reply With Quote
 
Richard
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-31-2008
Mark McIntyre <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> Richard wrote:
>> "Default User" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>>
>>> Ivar Rosquist wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>>> An utterly
>>> Please don't respond to obvious spam. They don't read the groups they
>>> infest.
>>>

>>
>> And yet you add to the thread waking it up once more. Please take your
>> own advice. Thank you.

>
> At least /one/ person has to tell the responder-to-spam not to do
> it. its like shushing someone in a Library.


No. They don't. it's nothing like that at all.

Some of did not see the post until Mr "I own the group" decided to start
net nannying. He made the original noise. if noone replies to that post
then its one post and one only. Bwian's reply and bossy nature means it
was then two minimum.

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off




Advertisments