Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > What is the Quraan?

What is the Quraan?

Mark McIntyre

Richard wrote:
> Antoninus Twink <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

(drivel)

>> On 29 Jan 2008 at 18:25, Kenny McCormack wrote:

(no idea and don't care)

> Brian (I never knew a Bwian who wasn't as thick as two short planks and
> boring with it),

Oh look, three trolls hiding under a bridge.

--
Mark McIntyre

CLC FAQ <http://c-faq.com/>

Mark McIntyre

Richard wrote:
> Mark McIntyre <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>
>> Richard wrote:

>>> And yet you add to the thread waking it up once more. Please take your
>>> own advice. Thank you.

>> At least /one/ person has to tell the responder-to-spam not to do
>> it. its like shushing someone in a Library.

> No. They don't. it's nothing like that at all.

Whatever. You're a troll and I clame my 5,

--
Mark McIntyre

CLC FAQ <http://c-faq.com/>