Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > one vlan acl applied across two switches

one vlan acl applied across two switches

skowal skowal is offline
Junior Member

Hi. I have two core switches which share the same vlans (uses vtp). How do I apply the same vacl across both switches. Do I apply it to one switch, issue some command then it applies itself to the other switch? Or, do I have to write the vacl to both switches?