Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Regional settings

Regional settings

René de Leeuw

Hi,

I'm builiding an asp.net application on a Windows XP Professional machine.

My regional settings are dutch but the datatype money is still in dollars
and the dates m/d/y format. Is there a possibility to change that?

Thanks in advance.

Regards René.

Jason

Change the CurrentCulture and the CurrentUICulture on the thread.

"René de Leeuw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I'm builiding an asp.net application on a Windows XP Professional machine.
>
> My regional settings are dutch but the datatype money is still in dollars
> and the dates m/d/y format. Is there a possibility to change that?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Regards René.

René de Leeuw

Hi,

Great it works fine now.

This is the setting for dutch regional output:

<globalization
fileEncoding="utf-8"
requestEncoding="utf-8"
responseEncoding="utf-8"