Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > tutorials about c and c++

tutorials about c and c++

blog.martani@gmail.com

hi everyone, i bring to you a web site about c and c++ here http://mtic.1fr1.net

Richard Heathfield

> hi everyone, i bring to you a web site about c and c++ here

Well, folks, in case you hadn't guessed already, it's spam. Nothing there
about either C or C++ that I could find. Just a load of pictures of book
covers, probably "bookz" (so to speak).

Email: -http://www. +rjh@

Antoninus Twink

No ****, Sherlock. Give the man a fricking medal.

> Nothing there about either C or C++ that I could find. Just a load of
> pictures of book covers, probably "bookz" (so to speak).

Always good to see Heathfield wearing his hypocrisy on his sleeve. He'll
lecture everyone else on netiquette all day long, but it's absolutely
fine for /him/ to reply to spam, and force those whose newsserver
filtered the original to suffer too.

Responding to spammers is absolutely fine... it's only responding to
"trolls" (i.e. the voice of dissent aka reason in this newsgroup) that's
beyond the pale.

Jack Klein

On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 17:41:31 +0100 (CET), Antoninus Twink

> On 28 Jan 2008 at 16:33, Richard Heathfield wrote:
> > (E-Mail Removed) said:
> >
> >> hi everyone, i bring to you a web site about c and c++ here

> > Well, folks, in case you hadn't guessed already, it's spam.

> No ****, Sherlock. Give the man a fricking medal.

(Yawn) *plonk* (yawn)

--
Jack Klein