Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Problem: 'HTTP/1.1 403 Access Forbidden'

Problem: 'HTTP/1.1 403 Access Forbidden'

geetikasetia@gmail.com

I have created a solution in VB.NET. For some reason when I closed
the application and tried to re-open it I get the message "The Web
server reported the following error when attempting to create or open
the Web project located at the following URL: 'http//localhost/
filename'. 'HTTP/1.1 403 Access Forbidden' . The solution was working
as I was building the project and it was functional. Does anyone have
any ideas?

Reply ASAP

Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]

Couple things you can do, uncheck the show friendly error messages in
Internet Explorer options advance menu so that you can see the raw error
message. Have a look at the event viewer for anything suspicious.

--

Regards,
Alvin Bruney [MVP ASP.NET]

[Shameless Author plug]