Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > SPARQL

SPARQL

Lawrence D'Oliveiro

<http://blogs.zdnet.com/web2explorer/?p=430>

Anybody understand this stuff? Not sure I do ... very Web 2.0 ...

Ross

On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 15:55:49 +1300, Lawrence D'Oliveiro
<(E-Mail Removed)_zealand> wrote:

><http://blogs.zdnet.com/web2explorer/?p=430>
>
>Anybody understand this stuff? Not sure I do ... very Web 2.0 ...

A standard way of querying data from RDF(XML) files?

Rob S

On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 15:55:49 +1300
Lawrence D'Oliveiro <(E-Mail Removed)_zealand> took time out from filleting whitebait to write:

> <http://blogs.zdnet.com/web2explorer/?p=430>
>
> Anybody understand this stuff? Not sure I do ... very Web 2.0 ...

I think they are beyond web2.0 when they start creating query languages for the semantic web, which hasn't really been defined yet, and is probably indefinable.

--
Rob S

Someday I'll find that peer and reset his connection!