Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Firefox Not Responding

Firefox Not Responding

Dianne K

I finally downloaded Firefox a couple of months ago. For awhile, it
worked great. Now a few times a day I get a warning "Firefox is not
responding." Everything just freezes.

Does anyone else have this problem or know what causes it?

Thanks,
Dianne

Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo

Dianne K wrote:
> I finally downloaded Firefox a couple of months ago. For awhile, it
> worked great. Now a few times a day I get a warning "Firefox is not
> responding." Everything just freezes.
>
> Does anyone else have this problem or know what causes it?
>
> Thanks,
> Dianne

what are you viewing when it freezes?

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

Dianne K

It's never the same thing...I could be in email or a chatroom or
googling etc.